The FXTM brand was initially launched in 2011 with a unique vision to provide unparalleled superior trading conditions, advanced education and state-of-the-art trading tools in the forex industry. As a result of a continuous focus on localizing our products and services to suit each market, together with our successful collaboration with talented and experienced teams from all over the world, FXTM was quickly established as the global trademark it is today.
Our core mission is centered on the most precious commodity of all – time. By valuing time and understanding the importance of efficiency in the fluctuating, lighting-fast world of financial markets, every decision we make is designed to ensure that our clients and business partners, as well as our team of professionals, invest their time wisely. This road is paved by an ironclad focus on educating our customers. Knowledge is power, and empowering traders to get the best value for their investments is our passion.
Your Benefits with FXTM
- Whether you are a retail or corporate client, we have tailored solutions for you.
- As a global broker, we pride ourselves in having a helpful and highly-skilled, multi-lingual support team that is always ready to help you in your language.
- You can trade any market you wish from our wide range of trading instruments– we offer over 60 currency pairs, CFD’s, Spot metals and Indices, and over 180 Share CFDs.
- There is a trading account perfect for you no matter what type of a trader you are, trading platforms that utilize the most up-to-date technology for every device, and some of the most competitive trading conditions in the business.
- Our investment programs, FXTM Invest and PAMM, are suited for traders with almost all degrees of experience and FXTM Partners offers additional attractive partnerships for Introducers and Affiliates alike.
- You can receive extensive and thorough trading knowledge through our robust educational center.
Legal Name: FXTM – ForexTime Limited
Operational Since: 2012
Domiciled Country: Cyprus
Headquarters City: Limassol
International Offices: Limassol, London, Lagos, Abuja
Regulation: FCA, CySEC, IFSC
Monthly Volume In USD: Undisclosed
Number Of Liquidity Providers: Undisclosed
Managed Account Services: 3rd Party
Markets/Instraments: Forex, Metals, Indices, Commodities, CFDs
Parent/Subsidiary/Affiliations: FT Global Ltd (Global)
Broker Type: ECN/NDD
Account Types: Cent/Standard/Shares/ECN/ECN Zero/Pro/ECN MT5/Strategy Account
MAM/PAMM Accounts: Yes
Min. Deposit: 5/100/100/500/200/25,000/500/100
Minimum lot size: 0.01
Max Leverage: from 1:25- 1:1000 (Floating)
Spread type: Variable
Execution Type: Market/Instant
Payment options:<StrongCredit/Debit/Bank Wire/E wallets/local transfer/Western Union QuickPay
Withdrawal options: Same as deposited
Accept US clients: No
Currency Pairs Total: 57 majors/minors/exotics (differs by account type)
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, Mobile
Commission Fees: 40 USD per Million USD round turn on MT4. On MT5 $4 per lot (round turn)
News Trading: Yes
Mirror/Social Trading: Yes
Expert Advisors: Yes
Swap Free: Yes (7 days only)
API support: No but MT4 Bridge supported
OCO Orders: No