Welcome to Amana Capital, your partner in online trading
Amana Capital is a leading specialist in online trading. The company provides direct access to the global financial markets, in addition to innovative trading technologies, to worldwide institutional and retail clients. Amana Capital is regulated by the FCA, DFSA, BDL, and CySEC.
THE VISION OF THE GROUP
The vision of the group is to be a first-rate trusted leader in delivering innovative financial services in anticipation of the needs of institutional and individual investors.
The company is backed by Manara Capital, an investment firm led by shareholders with a long-established track record in building successful businesses that are now leaders in their respective fields including financial services, international trade, and real estate development.
Amana Capital Group comprises five main entities, namely Amana Financial Services-UK, Amana Financial Services (Dubai) Limited, Amana Capital SAL-Lebanon, Amana Capital (Cyprus) Limited and TradeCaptain.com.
Providing a variety of services to our clients in line with the highest international standards.
- Top-tier Banks: Amana Capital’s banking services (deposits & withdrawals) are provided through leading regional and international banks.
- Trading Products: Numerous financial instruments including Forex (Currencies), Spot Metals (Gold, Silver) and Futures (Crude Oil, Stock Indices).
- Trading Platforms: Multiple trading software including MetaTrader4 for Personal Computers, MAC and Smartphones (iOS, Android).
- Pricing and Execution: Very competitive spreads, flexible leverage up to 1:500, availability of mini & macro lots and market execution with positive slippage and no re-quotes.
- Various Account Funding Methods: Bank Wires and Credit/Debit Cards funding using Amana Capital’s Members area.
- Research and Analysis: Daily markets analysis forecasts and SMS alerts brought to you by Amana Capital’s Financial PortalTradeCaptain.com, in addition to other leading research providers such as Trading Central, Claws and Horns and Autochartist.
- Dedicated Client Service: 24-hours multilingual customer support via telephone, live chat, email and social media.
Working in a very strict regulatory environment to service our clients with full transparency and professionalism.
- Superior Multi-Country Regulations: FCA (Registration Number: 605070), DFSA (Registration Number: F003269), Lebanese Central Bank (Registration Number: 60) and CySec (Registration Number: 155/11).
- Segregated Client Accounts: Client funds are completely separate from Amana Capital’s funds.
- Protection on Deposits: Protection of clients’ funds by the British FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme) & Cypriot ICF (Investor Compensation Fund).
- Robust Risk Management System: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Buy/Sell, and Limit Buy/Sell to manage your risk and take advantage of market movements.
- Governed by European Legislation: MiFID Directive with a main objective to enhance financial transparency, and offer greater consumer protection in investment services.
- Leadership and Professionalism: Our shareholders and teams include top professionals with experience from international and regional companies.
- Audited by Top Auditing Firms: Audited by top international auditing firms such as PWC.
Tailoring our services to the Arabic trader.
- Physical presence: Geographical presence or through our global network of partners for better customer support.
- Intimate understanding of our multi-national clients:Understanding the culture of all our customers.
- Professional and Bilingual Customer Support around the clock: Our professional customer support team is ready to help you with your inquiries instantly
- Different funding options with fast deposit and withdrawal:Work with renowned banks and facilitate fast execution of the deposits and withdrawals.
- Genuine educational material: Our educational portal, Tradecaptain.com offers genuine educational tools and material to help traders throughout their journey.
Trade Forex With an Award Winning Brokerage Group
Best FX Trading Support
Best Middle East Forex Broker
Fastest Growing Broker
Best Regional FX Broker
Best Retail FX Provider
Best Standard Forex Broker
Customer Service Excellence
Most Transparent FX Broker
Best Financial Derivative Provider
Legal Name: Amana Capital
Operational Since: 2010
Domiciled Country: United Kingdom
Headquarters City: London
International Offices: UK, Cyprus, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Malaysia
Regulation: FCA, CySec, DFSA, BDL
Monthly Volume In USD: Undisclosed
Number Of Liquidity Providers: Undisclosed
Managed Account Services: Yes
Markets/Instraments: FX, Metals, Futures, Energies, Crypto and CFDs
Parent/Subsidiary/Affiliations: Independent Brokerage
Broker Type: Market Maker/STP
Account Types: Mini, Basic, Elite
MAM/PAMM Accounts: PAMM
Min. Deposit: $50/$2,000/$50,000
Minimum lot size: 0.001
Max Leverage: FX 1:500 (1:200ECN Plus)
Spread type: 1.2 pips – Fixed/Variable
Execution Type: Market
Payment options:Credit Card, Debit Card, Wire Transfers, E-Wallets
Withdrawal options: Same as deposited
Accept US clients: No
Currency Pairs Total: 35
Trading platforms: MT4
Commission Fees: Yes
News Trading: Yes
Mirror/Social Trading: No
Expert Advisors: Yes
Swap Free: Yes
API support: No
OCO Orders: Yes